E-mail MeJohn Nicholas Zomoida Jr.
John is one of the founding members of Anthony & Zomoida, LLC. He concentrates his practice in the areas of Bankruptcy, Business, Criminal, Motor Vehicle Offenses, and Real Estate. Prior to becoming a partner in Anthony & Zomoida, LLC, John was an Associate at Roth, Blair, Roberts, Strasfeld & Lodge Co., L.P.A in Youngstown from September 2003 - June 2006 and an Assistant Prosecutor for Ashtabula County from June 2001 - September 2003.
After earning his Bachelor's Degree in Political Science from Youngstown State University in 1997, John received his Juris Doctor from Cleveland Marshall College of Law, Cleveland State University in 2000.
A native of the Youngstown, Ohio area and a graduate of Ursuline High School, John presently resides in Struthers with his wife, Giovanna. He is active in several professional organizations including the Ohio State Bar Association and the Mahoning County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Consumer Bankruptcy
- Traffic - OVI/DUI
- Real Estate
- Business Formation
- Consumer Rights
- Ohio, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2000
- Youngstown State University
- Bachelor's Degree - 1997
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Mahoning County Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy
- American Bankruptcy Institute
Past Employment Positions
- Roth, Blair, Roberts, Strasfeld & Lodge Co., L.P.A, Associate, 2003 - 2006
- Ashtabula County, Assistant Prosecutor, 2001 - 2003