Cleveland Consumer Rights Lawyers
Youngstown Consumer Protection Lawyers
Our Ohio lawyers understand the stress and humiliation associated with unfair sales and lending practices. We dedicate significant time, energy and resources to help protect your rights as a consumer.
As the purchaser of consumer goods, you are protected under numerous state and federal laws against unscrupulous suppliers, predatory lenders, overzealous debt collectors, careless credit bureaus and other harmful business practices.
Our Cleveland consumer rights attorneys can evaluate your situation to determine the best course of action. Our goal is to advocate on your behalf and ultimately protect millions of people from experiencing what you went through.
Extensive Consumer Protections
Consumer rights/protection laws are governmental regulations that protect you from unfair or deceptive business practices. Our consumer rights advocates understand complex guidelines and laws.
At Anthony & Zomoida, we can help protect your rights against misdeeds and violations. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel you have been the victim of harmful business practices.
Here is a sampling of the consumer protection laws:
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act/Consumer Sales Practices Act/Lemon Laws: Protects consumers from unscrupulous suppliers.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Prohibits debt collectors from using abusive, unfair, or deceptive practices to collect debts.
- Truth in Lending Act: Requires clear disclosure of key terms of the lending arrangement and all costs.
- Fair Credit Reporting Act: Regulates the collection, dissemination and use of consumer credit information.
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act: Prohibits credit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or because you get public assistance.
We Are on Your Side
If you feel your rights were violated or you are being harassed, contact us. We can investigate the situation and review your grievance. If we feel there was a violation to your consumer rights, we will pursue the matter with the creditor or responsible party.
If we are unable to resolve the dispute with the creditor or responsible party, we can file a lawsuit to discourage and deter unscrupulous behavior.